Protecting users’ privacy is eBankingCareers top concern, and we will not rent or sell your personal information to any third parties without your authorization, unless in the following cases:
- You agree to share the information with a third party;
- You agree to share the contact details that you provide to eBankingCareers to other eBankingCareers members based on a specific request by each member
- You agree to publicize your personal information to enjoy certain products and services;
- Abidance of court summons, court order or proceedings;
- Privacy settings on our website include “Email Notification” “Profile” and “Updates”.
- Every registered eBankingCareers member has two profiles – Profile and Public Profile, where all the information is provided by members during registration or while using the website. A member’s profile can only be viewed by registered eBankingCareers members, while the public profile can be viewed by any user, and is indexed by search engines.
- A public profile’s information is displayed according to the member’s Public Profile Settings found in his/her profile. By default, only the basic information will be visible
- Please note that eBankingCareers is not responsible for the personal information you agree to share with others or third parties.
After signing into eBankingCareers, members can update their personal information, password, and relevant profile information under “Profile Settings”, “Privacy Settings”, etc.